The Tour de Murrieta was held March 7-8 before the COVID-19 coronavirus caused the cancellation of cycling events across California. The race schedule featured Women Pro-1-2 and Women CAT 3-4-5 each day.
The Grand Prix took place on a .8-mile rectangular course. The Circuit Race featured a 4.2-mile loop course with eight turns per lap. Riders in the pro and category 1, 2 and 3 divisions earned points based on their finish good toward the omnium general classification’s cash prizes. Women in categories 3, 4 and 5 received awards.
- Omnium – Top 10 Women Pro-1-2-3 & CAT 3-4-5
- Grand Prix Results – Women Pro-1-2-3
- Grand Prix Results – Women CAT 3-4-5
- Circuit Race Results – Women Pro-1-2-3
- Circuit Race Results – Women CAT 3-4-5
NOTE: USA Cycling classifies riders into categories (also known as CATs) based upon their level of race experience. CAT 1 are elite riders with much race experience. CAT 5 are beginner or novice riders just starting out in racing.